PREORDER ONLY These are dropped shipped direct from Custom Works - Delivery times may vary based on manufacturers schedule
#0714 Rocket 4 kit. Like its predecessors this Rocket kit is designed primarily for use on loose dirt tracks that typically use rubber tires. The Rocket series of kits do not include a body and are designed as a multi-platform chassis that allows a wide range of body types and styles to be mounted on them including a variety of late models, modifieds, street stocks or trucks. Since their introduction several years ago the “Rocket” car kits from Custom Works have earned TQ and 1st Place Championships at every major dirt oval race held including the prestigious Chili Bowl Jr. This kit retains all of the high quality components and features you expect from Custom Works kits and also features a few new ones such as:
- New Front and Rear hubs for Hex Wheels
- Uses Shorty Lipo Battery for increased adjustment
- New 2.6 reduction Transmission
- Adjustable Toe rear suspension arms
- MDX V2 shocks with Aluminum cap and lower cartridge
- High strength and lightweight carbon fiber chassis.
- Ball bearing supported dual bellcrank steering linkage
- Carbon fiber front and rear shock towers
- 35 degree aluminum front suspension mounts
- Lightweight adjustable position motor mount with fan mounting holes
- Carbon fiber ackerman arms
- Titanium turnbuckles for camber and steering links
- Ceramic diff balls
This is an unassembled kit requiring assembly, paint and additional equipment including: body of choice (CW9072 Mountaineer LM recommended), 2 channel radio with servo and reciever, 48 pitch pinon gear, 05 sized electric motor, electronic speed control, battery, charger and front and rear tires.