The Hobbywing XeRun V10 G3R Competition Stock Spec Brushless Motor was developed in cooperation with Hobbywing's international team of drivers and features hundred of improvements and adjustments.
- Improved Power & RPM: The optimized stator structure, combined with the super magnetic rotor improves the G3R Stock motor's torque by 13.3%, Kv by 6.5%, and maximum power output by 8.6% compared to the previous V10 G3 Stock motor.
- Low Resistance - High Efficiency: Resistance is reduced by 11%, and efficiency is improved by 6% when compared to the V10 G3. This improved efficiency helps to significantly slow down the temperature increase.
- Super Lightweight: The G3R is 8.6% lighter than most popular stock motors. This allows drivers to easily control the balance of their chassis.
- Great Heat Dissipation: The unique shell design exposes the stator core (laminations) to more air, and when combined with the holes in the front and rear end plates, helps to maximize cooling for outstanding heat dissipation.
- Rebuildable: The detachable structure makes regular cleaning and maintenance easy, effectively prolonging the service life of the motor and retaining efficiency.
- Stock & Optional Rotors: The stock super magnetic rotor (HWA30820411) is used in the 13.5 - 21.5 G3R stock motors, and is optimized for Blinky class racing. The optional rotor (HWA30820416) is optimized for Super Stock class racing where boost and turbo timing can be utilized. This motor can be optimized for either class, by simply swapping the rotor.
- High Quality Components: The use of high performance laminations, heat resistant pure copper wire (200°C), heat resistant rotor (180°C) with strong structure, as well as world class high precision, high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance help to guarantee excellent performance and durability.
Pole Count: 2
Kv Rating: 3600kv
LiPo Cells: 2-3S
No Load Current: 4.1A
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Weight: 140 grams
Application: 1/10 stock class racing