This is the Tekin Hotwire 2.0 USB Interface. Unlock the full potential of your Tekin ESC with the HotWire 2.0! When you connect to a device running a Windows or Android Operating System, you can leverage the processing power of these devices to fine tune the performance characteristics of your
Tekin Speed Control. The HotWire 2.0 provides access to additional tools such as Data Logging, Adjustable BEC settings plus many more in-depth tuning options. The HotWire also lets you network with other users to share tweaks and entire track/condition specific profiles. Best of all the HotWire lets you download the latest software as it is developed, and upload it to your Speed Control – you get unrestricted access to upgrade your Speed Control to Tekin’s latest and newest performance mods!
“What devices is this compatible with,” you ask? Most devices that can host a USB connection provided they are running the appropriate Operating System. Most Android devices running 3.1 and later should support HotWire connectivity.
Tekin HotWire runs on the following Windows platforms:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows 8* (32 bit & 64 bit) *Requires .NET 3.5
- Windows 10 (32 bit & 64 Bit)
- To run on Mac try using Bootcamp or Parallels
- Most Android devices running 3.1 and higher will support HotWire connectivity. OTG is built in to the HotWire 2.0 eliminating the need for an OTG cable. You will still need a USB mini cable with the proper connector for your specific device.