The Tekin Gen4 Spec-R Sensored Brushless Motor has been engineered for performance. The GEN4 motor line features a redesigned, precision stamped and pressed stator to increase efficiency and reduce resistance. The stators are hand-wound with high purity copper wire and machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The motors can be tuned with optional rotors and are re-buildable.
- 60 Degrees Adjustable Timing Advance
- SPEC Racing Specific Design
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Sensored System Ready
- Anodized End-bell Plates Maximize Corrosion and Wear Resistance
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Oversized Front Bearing
- Rebuild-able Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB Replacement
- Legal in Major Race Governing Bodies
- ROAR Approved
- Input Voltage: 1-2S LiPO - 25.5T / 21.5T / 17.5T / 13.5T / 10.5T / 6.5T
- Weight: 5.1oz / 145g
- Shaft Dimensions: 3.18mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
- Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
- Motor Length: 50.25mm / 1.978"
- Max Operating Temperature: 180°F / 82°C
- Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm; Rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"
- Rotor Size: 12.3mm BLACK - 25.5T; 12.5mm BLUE - 21.5T / 17.5T / 13.5T / 10.5T
- Rebuildable: Yes